Pertemps Managed Solutions are recruiting a Compliance Manager based at our delivery centre in Reading. Within this role you will lead and grow a Pre-Employment Screening service by being a motivated and inspirational leader, supporting the team in their development and knowledge through open communication and always ensuring approachability. With a background in compliance and quality processes you will drive continuous improvement. Pertemps Managed Solutions is part of the Pertemps network with a 60-year legacy of delivering tailored recruitment and HR solutions to some of the biggest companies within the UK. For 14 consecutive years Pertemps has been named by the Sunday Times as one of the 100 best companies to work for within the UK. At Pertemps we truly believe everyone has potential and continue to be recognised for our outstanding training programmes and investment in people.As a Compliance Manager your main responsibilities will include;
To be considered for the Compliance Manager position, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Support the delivery of pre-employment processes while managing the day to day running of the team, using effective resource planning and cost controls
- Working directly with both clients and outsourced providers to maintain strong relationships and achieve success
- The successful on-boarding of new customers and training their staff on how to use our services and technology effectively. Conducting webinars with customers to assist with on-boarding and product adoption
- Identifying opportunities for on-boarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure any issues are resolved
- Analysing data and results and producing reports to senior stakeholders. Overseeing invoicing and billing processes.
- Continuing to drive improvement and completing audits when required
In return you will receive a base salary of £31,000 - £40,000/year based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Along with the following company benefits; NEST pension scheme, Perk box discount platform, 37.5 hours per week contract working Monday to Friday, 22 days holiday - increasing to 29 with 6 full years' service, plus bank/public holidays. To apply for the Compliance Manager position please submit your CV using the apply button below.
- 2+ Years' people management experience
- Background in employment screening
- Previous experience or knowledge in compliance and quality processes
- Prior experience of the recruitment sector would be an advantage but not essential