Teacher of Spanish
£130 to £190 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
This is a temporary position from September to December (Autumn Term), with the possible of working in the Spring Term for the right candidate.
Do you enjoy passing on your love for Spanish onto young people and excel in planning engaging lessons?
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Spanish Teacher to work in a local secondary school, starting in September. The school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
The ideal candidate would:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Have a passion for teaching Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Be adaptable and flexible.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Why Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Dan Singh on (phone number removed).