NWJ1227 | Home Manager | Wolverhampton
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating | Elderly Care
A large elderly care home in Wolverhampton currently requires an experienced RGN qualified Nurse Manager to work as Home Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully CQC compliant and highly reputable service.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on days
• A competitive hourly rate of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• A range of opportunities for training and development
As Home Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation