Business Analyst 36537
Duration - 6 months
Location - London / Remote
My high-profile banking client is looking for a business analyst to join their team based in London on a hybrid basis (1-2 days a week on site) on an initial 6-month contract with chance of extensions. As a business analyst you will be part of a small team responsible for delivering change to support Market Operations ongoing compliance to the bank's Regulatory requirements. You will have responsibility for designing and documenting clear and detailed business solutions.
You will be part of a collaborative and empowered culture, taking ownership of the relevant outcomes. Working closely with our business analysts, engineering and testing colleagues you will design and deliver quality solutions to improve our reporting process. Your collaborating skills will be vital as you interact with a wide range of non-technical and technical colleagues.
What experience do you need to apply for this role?
We like people who come from a diverse set of backgrounds and areas of banking as it brings new insights and ways or working to our team.
As a minimum to apply you should have: prior demonstrable experience as a Data Business Analyst within an Agile environment, knowledge and experience of implementing and / or delivering change within the investment banking sector, within the Regulatory Reporting subject area.
Highly desired would be a strong background knowledge of Markets & trading / product lifecycles, preferably including derivative products and Fixed Income.
This role would be perfect if you can show:
* A strong customer and delivery focus
* Are dynamic and adaptable - ability to use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances
* Have experience in documenting detailed design solutions using Jira tools or other similar applications
* Experience of delivering Markets focused Regulatory reporting change and embedding change successfully
* Exposure to agile change delivery
* A strong understanding and experience of the end to end trade booking and settlements processes and systems
* Experience of working with multiple teams to deliver on time, scope, budget and quality
* An analytical mind and be able to write basic SQL queries and knowledge of Excel formulae and macros to analyse data from Tables
* Confidence in handling of XML, JSON and ISO XML format data messages
What would you get in return?
We'll give you stretch as well as an energising and informal environment. You'll realise genuine career progression opportunities gained within a nurturing culture that celebrates both diversity and equal opportunity.
If you have not received a response within 48 hours of applying, please assume you have not been shortlisted this time