RG Consultancy are working with an established company that have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant experienced in purchase ledger to join their accounts team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a key part of the finance team and reporting to the Financial Controller, a main aspect of this role will be to ensure the smooth running of the purchase ledger. This will be an exciting busy and varied role with no two days the same and you will have the opportunity to create new processes and adapt the role.
* Processing all invoices and purchase credit notes ensuring correct coding and authorisation.
* Completion of prepayment runs
* Travel expenses
* Posting of invoices in both UK and foreign currency
* Investigation and resolution of credit liabilities
* Credit control
* Investigate invoice discrepancies
* Adhoc finance tasks/projects
The ideal candidate will have experience within purchase ledger and will have used SAGE Line 50.
They offer a competitive salary plus Christmas bonus and 22 days holiday plus bank with an increase upto an additional 5 days with length of service. There is free parking on site, medical insurance, free optician checks, paid for social events