My client is a global manufacturer in their field
They are now looking to recruit a Sales Order Processing Team Leader to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, at their site in Leicester
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Order Processing Team Leader is responsible for the daily management of the order processing team, commercial back-office processes and compliance.
You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders to actively influence, decide and lead continuous improvement in the organisation.
* Managing and actively supporting the order processing team with daily management of order entry, quote generation, intercompany purchase ordering, invoice generation, logistics, import and export and credit control.
* Managing the team workload to provide value to internal and external customers.
* Management reporting of sales and orders, visual management and KPI's.
* Ensuring full compliance adherence, including but not limited to, SOX, revenue recognition and FCPA and UKBA
* Analysing current business processes and identifying areas of continuous improvement. Actively participate in or lead projects/initiatives to achieve continuous sales process improvement.
* Manage the Sales Order Processing team to include recruitment, development, training, performance management and succession planning
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Good standard of education
* Minimum of 3 years proven track record in a similar role
* Experience of heading up and managing a team
* A track record of successfully developing relationships and supporting sales teams
* Knowledge of management techniques including KPIs, recruitment, development, and motivation of teams
* Customer first mindset
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Ability to operate in a matrix organization and be a team player
* An entrepreneurial mindset with strong influencing skills
* Proven continuous improvement mindset
* Ability to problem solve creatively
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
* Experience of working for a US corporation is desirable
* Experience of Navision is desirable
Benefits / Package:
* 37.5 hour working week
* 25 days annual leave/8 statutory days per year
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Life Cover x 4 salary