We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a brilliant company in Measham.
* Working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm with an earlier finish on a friday!
* This role is a permanent position.
The role involves providing support on both sales and purchase ledgers. Duties will include: -
* Maintaining purchase ledger accounts, inputting invoices, and preparing monthly payment schedules.
* Maintaining sales ledger accounts, raising daily and monthly invoices.
* Completing and reconciling daily sales spreadsheets.
* Maintaining all bank, credit card and cash ledger accounts and weekly reconciliations.
* Producing weekly and monthly reports using Excel.
* General understanding of VAT, Credit Control, Purchase Order systems and Nominal Ledger postings.
* General office duties, as required, to assist in the smooth running of the business.
* Maintaining accuracy of the electronic filing.
* Point of contact for payment queries.
* To assist the Directors with any ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have: -
* Right first-time mindset.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with a methodical and focused approach.
* Previous office experience required, ideally experience working within an accounts position. Knowledge of purchase ledger and sales ledger needed.
* Be able to work in a team and use own initiative and be able to work alone.
* Polite and professional telephone manner and good communications skills.
* Strong organisational skills.
Please apply and attach your CV, for more information you can contact Miah on (phone number removed)