Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher
An exciting opportunity for an experienced KS2 Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher within the Slough area.
A mainstream school based in Colnbrook are looking for a Primary Teacher to work in KS2 full time starting in September until February. The school are interested in experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers.
- A friendly and caring school family.
- A commitment to supporting a work/life balance.
- All the support of a small Multi-Academy Trust.
- A supportive leadership team.
- Access to high quality professional development.
- Curriculum leadership opportunities.
- Bespoke leadership training and development.
- UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher).
- Experience Teaching Key Stage 2.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and flexibility.
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work proactively.
- Someone who is committed to inclusive education and developing children as independent learners.
- Enjoys the challenge of learning something new.
This primary school is a fantastic, friendly working environment and is renowned for their hard work and commitment to the development of their young learners.
If you are interested in the role above, please send through your application and get in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.