£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £33.6k p/a | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | RGN Considered |
A private nursing home in Kingston Upon Thames is looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to work day or night shifts.
The home provides around the clock, elderly, mental health, and physical disability care for their residents in a beautiful, home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour and comes to an annual salary in the region of £33,600
• Breaks are paid
• Overtime rates
• Death in service scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Prior experience working in a UK Care setting is preferred
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation