Up to £46,393 per annum
Office located in Welwyn Garden City
Tate Recruitment are working with an award-winning specialist caterer within the Commercial Sector. They provide quality services to academies, colleges and schools whilst maintaining a clear social ethos and bringing the acumen, drive and passion of a rapidly growing commercial organisation.
What can this company offer me?
· A generous Pension Scheme
· 28 days holiday entitlement
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Benefits and discounts through our Herts Rewards package
· Further learning and development opportunities available
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this role contributes to the development and retention of our existing client base in securing new business opportunities, including active participation in the tendering process.
This includes ownership and implementation of the annual marketing plan providing innovative marketing campaigns and promotion materials.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Manage and Develop their website, ensuring that it is informative, easy to use, relevant/up to date, highly interactive and reflects the current marketplace/trends of education catering.
· Manage and Lead the Digital Marketing strategy with the Digital Marketing Officer and implement a plan to significantly grow and strengthen the social media platforms.
· Ensure all related marketing and promotional materials are delivered to schools and parents to an agreed timescale.
· Measure customer and stakeholder satisfaction with the HCL, using a range of techniques including surveys, service gap analysis etc
· Manage, develop and update the company branding including production and distribution of branding to all sites.
· Writing copy for marketing collateral for all brands, for example, brochures, flyers, visual displays, POS etc.
· Reaching out to third parties, to establish partnerships that can expand the brand.
Skills & Experience:
Strong background working in a Marketing communications role
Experience in Leadership or Management role
Evidence of working on multiple projects simultaneously
Demonstrable writing and proofreading experience
Experience of creating, designing and posting social media campaigns, monitoring effectiveness in terms of engagement and conversion.
Strong copy writing skills, excellent grammar and attention to detail
Experience of producing content for different customer segments to ensure the tone of voice is in line with brand expectation and appealing to target market
Excellent understanding of analytics and using data to report on various marketing activities
Background working within Education or Catering Provider is desirable but not essential
Ability to effectively collaborate is essential.
Ability to work to tight deadlines when required
Strong team player
Confident, articulate and professional
To express an interest in the role, please apply today or contact Tate on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy