DON'T MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY - PAID TRAINING PROVIDED NURSES AND PARAMEDICS NEEDED
For over 8 years Hays Healthcare have been the primary supplier of Clinical Advisors to the NHS 111. We are currently recruiting for a unique role, offering a fresh challenge ideal for paramedics and nurses wanting to broaden their clinical skills. Join our 111 team on full time or part time basis.
Your new company
Based in Derbyshire with bases of operation in Derby, Chesterfield and Leicester, this 111 provider in the Midlands is one of the largest in the country, in terms of the number of calls handled and population served. Operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We require nurses and paramedics to cover hours throughout the day and night ensuring you have the flexibility to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Your new role
You will be fully integrated into the 111 team alongside other nurses and paramedics, where you will undergo industry leading training and mentorship, whilst still enjoying the benefits of being employed on an agency basis. Your role will be to answer 111 calls from the general public, then using your professional clinical knowledge you will provide immediate access to clinical advice on their condition or illness, and sign post to appropriate services.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate for this role will ideally have experience in front line/urgent care paramedic work, A&E, urgent care, telephone triage, custody/prison nursing, practice nursing or community/district nursing
- A Nurse or Paramedic with a current NMC or HCPC registration and be willing to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week
- You must be able to complete the initial 5 week, full time training period
What you'll get in return
- 8 weeks paid training and preceptorship (includes training on decision support software)
- An opportunity to enhance your professional development
- A single point of contact at Hays from an industry expert
- Excellent pay rates via PAYE or Umbrella options
- Weekly Payroll, free DBS check, mandatory training and pathology services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.