Our client is one of the leading professional services businesses in the world who provide financial solutions. Being a modern and dynamic business, they have been recognised as one of the leading companies to work for. As the extension continues we are looking to add a Key Account Manager to the team.
Who you are - Key Account Manager
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator who can effectively work with clients to reach the desired outcome. The right person will have excellent customer services skills, being able to manage external and internal stakeholders effectively, ensuring the client stays with the business.
Previous industry experience isn't required in this position as there will be a comprehensive training process that will allow you to assist clients but we are looking for someone who has demonstrable experience managing key accounts. The experience and skills for this role includes :-
- Strong Communication
- Strong stakeholder management
- A keen negotiator
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (Account Management / Sales / Administration)
The Role - Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will be given an account base of around 50 accounts. These will all be high profile accounts within the business, there offering a first-class end-to-end service is vital.
You will have the aptitude to learn the industry specific aspects of the role so that you can effectively look after and advise clients.
This role is of the upmost importance due to the nature of the account base. Resolving issues, building strong relationships and providing top level service are key elements in this role.Key responsibilities include :-
- Being proactive in dealing with clients
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Advising clients based upon company guidelines
- Great stakeholder management
- Obtaining pertinent records, reports & financial information from clients to progress claims along with keeping systems up to date
What's in it for you
Our client is a nationally recognised business expanding in to international markets. With this come great opportunities for career, financial and personal development for the right candidate. Some of our perks :-
- Remote working
- 25 Days Holiday
- Generous training and development plan
- Free Breakfast Friday
- Great parties!
- Annual Company bonus
For the right person this is an opportunity to fast track your career in a business that will be invested in your personal growth