Cubed Resourcing are proud to be working in partnership with a E-Commerce and fulfilment company based in their Head office between York & Weatherby with a turnover of just over £17 million last year. They are interested in seeing CV's from applicants who are looking for client account manager roles and who are looking to join a company committed to growth.
They work with an existing portfolio of clients which is growing year on year - this includes sports & clothing retailers, and also charities.
Below you will find a brief description of the client account manager role and the company.
Job Title: Client account manager
Job Role: To support our Executive Customer Managers to deliver great service for our clients.
Salary: Up to £25,000.
Hours: 40hr week
Post: Full time
The role is open to candidates with experience in account management, customer service and even client success or individuals with strong customer service skills developed in a retail background.
Due to location and lack of public transport - candidates will need to drive or ride a motorbike.
This company is committed to retaining the best knowledge, experience, and talent in their organisation. Their people are encouraged to develop, try new things, and grow. The company have been in operation since 2009.
Our client, a well established performer in the E-Commerce sector offer an environment for work that includes a proven history of promoting people from within to ensure that the best people are able to develop their skills and join them on their continuing journey.
Their team values would be desirable to any candidate looking to excel in an client account manager capacity. These values include; working in an open, honest and safe environment, while working collaboratively and having the ability to share your views.
Skills and Abilities
* A good understanding of business in general
* Commitment to high levels of customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
* High level of numeracy and literacy
* Excellent time management skills The ability to plan, coordinate and communicate activities across the departments on a daily basis and the flexibility to adapt to and manage, changing and unexpected situations
* MS office, including word, excel, PowerPoint
* Confident and clear telephone manner
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication via email and telephone.
* Good level of computer literacy
* Look for continuous development
The ideal candidate would also have previous experience of dealing with large blue-chip companies and would look to progress within the company as it continues to grown.
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please feel free to apply below. Alternatively if you would like to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call Jordan Joseph-Kerrigan on (phone number removed) and he will be happy to help