Eclectic Recruitment are pleased to be working with an international technology company who are looking to add a EMEA Payroll Manager to their team.
Based in Cambridge Office, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced EMEA Payroll Manager to deliver services for our client. The role will also lead the exploration of opportunities to achieve efficiencies, including system capabilities, and assist with Corporate led payroll projects as you will be responsible for line managing the UK, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine and Netherland payrolls.
To succeed in the role, you will have:
* Strong international payroll knowledge with responsibility for multiple countries in Europe, including UK, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine and Netherland payrolls.
* Manage relationships with external Payroll vendors, HRIS, and other benefit providers.
* Experience Managing multiple direct reports.
* Ensure an accurate and timely Monthly and Semi-weekly payroll, including but not limited to: base pay, equity compensation, payroll taxes, statutory and supplemental benefits, etc
* Own month-end close, quarter-end and year-end processes for Americas entities including reviewing/approving journal entries, account reconciliations and
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Knowledge of withholding tax, related tax filings, tax policy, and employment regulations as they relate to reporting, in countries where this business operates.
* Basic understanding of accounting principles, the ability to understand the impact of payroll activity on financial statements, and the ability to partner with the Finance team to resolve issues as they arise.
* Good up to date knowledge and understanding of in region benefits legislation.
* Advanced Excel skills to be able to create and apply relevant principals to support required payroll reporting.
* Understanding of the requirements of GDPR when handling data.
* Payroll project management experience, for example, post-acquisition standardization, payroll vendor changes.
* Experience of working for a multinational would be a significant advantage.
* Experience of line management of an international team would be an advantage.
* Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of Payroll payments.
* Organized and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
* Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Expert in managing the end-to-end global payroll process and has a high level of understanding of general business operations and internal control concepts
* Ability to assess and provide input into the impact of a business process change
* A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
* Can effectively prioritize to meet multiple tight deadlines
* Flexible and willing to work across multiple time zones, sometimes outside of the conventional workday
* Highly analytical, accurate, and detail-oriented. Is innovative, collaborative, and is not afraid to ask questions
* Can manage ambiguity, risk, and changing the direction of projects and strategies
* Prior experience managing payroll service providers, direct reports and contracts
* Extensive knowledge of payroll policies and local regulations
* Extensive knowledge of EMEA payroll , payroll processing, timekeeping, accruals, equity compensation, payroll tax processing procedures, and Local government laws and reports
* Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Strong client service mentality; ability to develop strong working relationships.
* Ability to grow knowledge to support the business in taking on further payrolls as the business grows across Europe.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact James as soon as you can!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven't heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions