Age UK is recruiting for a Customer Insight Manager to join our award winning and growing team. This is a new post for Age UK and you will play a pivotal role in the growth of our fundraising income.
The role will drive forward our supporter centric approach and the successful candidate will be our audience expert, taking ownership of and driving our fundraising audience strategy. You will be instrumental in identifying new audiences with income growth potential whilst improving the supporter experience with Age UK.
As Customer Insight Manager, the successful applicant will develop and take ownership of Age UK's fundraising over-arching audience strategy, becoming the central point of contact for insight and understanding of our current and opportunity fundraising audiences, multi-product journey planning and next best offer opportunities.
Another part of this role is to provide guidance and journey planning expertise to Age UK fundraising teams in order to implement robust data led, testing strategies that enable cross-sell, upsell and ultimately improved lifetime value for Age UK.
We're looking to recruit a proactive self-starter who can contribute to campaign, content and engagement strategies across the organisation, ensuring that fundraising audience insight and needs are at the heart of development.
Please note that due to the Hybrid nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to commute to the central London co-working hub once a week.
You will have:
* Understanding of online and offline fundraising channels and how they can be used to target audiences.
* Excellent experience in using insight to inform audience needs and motivations
* Significant experience in mapping and analysing multi-channel journeys.
* Experience working with data and insight teams to deliver journey and product portfolio analysis.
* Experience of using audience insight to guide the new product development process
* Experience supporting teams to continuously improve and optimise supporter journeys.
* Excellent understanding of using audience segmentation methodology
* Experience commissioning and using Audience data / YouGov / Google Analytics and insight to inform and make decisions.
* Experience designing and facilitating audience workshops
* Experience in creating benchmarks and KPI's for audience acquisition and retention
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once.
* Time management skills with the ability to prioritise, be proactive and show initiative.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Ability to influence, negotiate and facilitate to secure progress towards goals.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
This role is known as 'Audience Planner' at Age UK.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.