Days - £19.00ph / Nights £20.00ph
Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Do you want a fast-moving nursing career with Care UK and help our residents get more out of life every day.
What you'll do
Our Nurse Managers at Care UK support the care team to ensure we fully meet residents' medical, physical and emotional requirements. You will mentor & motivate colleagues; champion residents' safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement whilst ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework. You will provide excellent hands on clinical support to our nursing residents supporting and advocating dignity and choice and will embrace our Living Well with Dementia Strategy helping to educate those you supervise in creating an environment that focus' on the enrichment of our residents lives.
Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in Care Planning processes, Catheterisation, Wound Care, Venepuncture, palliative care and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
* Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
* Revalidation support
* Comprehensive clinical training programme
* Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible shifts including day, night or weekend shifts
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
* Employee Assistance Programme - Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns
Do not miss out, Apply now!!
RGN¦RMN¦ RNLD¦ Staff Nurse¦ Registered Nurse¦ RN¦NMC PIN