Registered Manager Worthing - £55K
Salary: £50K - £55K
Service: Small care home with nursing
*Please note, you must have an active RGN PIN for this role*
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a dedicated registered manager to join the team at a small, cosy residential home based in Worthing, West Sussex.
This award winning home cares for their elderly residents, some of who have dementia and other aged related conditions. The home's dedicated staff always ensures that their residents physical, social and emotional needs are a top priority.
As the home manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home, leading a team of care professionals, with a shared passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to all residents. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Strong clinical background in similar role, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Ellie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)