I am currently seeking an experienced Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator for one of our clients in Bradford.
The position is on a temporary contract for an initial 3 month contract (Likely to be extended) at an hourly pay rate of £17-18.
As a Recovery Coordinator you will be required to:
* Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey;
* Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
* Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
* Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
* Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
* Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
If you would like to be considered for this position please respond with your updated CV. Alternatively, if you successfully refer someone to this role then we will pay a £250 referral bonus