Field's Care Ltd are looking for experienced care workers to join their team in BRENT and surrounding areas. We are looking for kind, gentle and compassionate people who enjoy caring for others, we can offer both full time and part time positions.
We specialise in DOUBLE HANDED CARE.
Salary between £1800 - £3000 a Month
Everyone shares the same ethics, working together as a team to ensure vulnerable adults in the local community receive the high level of care they vitally need to remain living independently in their own homes.
We provide all staff on our recruitment process with Free Training, high quality PPE and we have a great refer a friend scheme!
This job role consists of:
* Assisting vulnerable adults (Male and Female) in their own homes with personal care tasks such as: bathing, dressing, toileting and medication.
* Undertaking household tasks such as housework, meal preparation, laundry, shopping etc.
* Building strong working relationships with your clients and colleagues.
We have shifts available:
* Full time (Long Day Shifts)
* You must be able to work alternate weekends or weekends only.
Care visits are clustered effectively to enable you to spend your working day caring and not travelling for long periods.
Full support will be given to you in your role from the very beginning ensuring you are fully trained, competent and confident to deliver outstanding care.
Whether you have experience in care or you are completely new to the role, come and work with a company who truly does value and appreciate you.
Please note this is a Domiciliary Care vacancy which involves providing care and support within a client's House.
Care Assistant Requirements:
* Must live within a commutable distance of Brent.
* Have your own vehicle for the job.
* You must be able to work at least 2 weekends a month (Saturday & Sunday)
* 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
* You will need to be caring, kind, patient, reliable, honest and trustworthy.
* Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting.
* Able to follow Field's Care policies and procedures
* Be comfortable working with lone working.
* Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential.
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
CAR DRIVERS ONLY
Field's Care provides excellent career development opportunities so if you want to become one of our Care Assistants then please apply now