- Working in a Reception class with a small cohort of 23 children
- Supportive EYFS team
- September start date with the possibility of becoming a permenant role
Located in a popular South Liverpool suburb, successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a primary school that prides itself on pupil provision. Enthusiastic and creative teaching staff are supported by a strong senior leadership team, all delivering in classrooms focused on maintaining a positive atmosphere for children and practitioners alike.
To be considered for the primary teacher position, you will:
- Have QTS in the UK
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding children
- Have experience in EYFS with both Nursery and Reception
- Hold a DBS that is on the Update Service, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and register it on the Updare Service
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to Apply
If you are a primary school teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Chloe on our primary team on (phone number removed).