Supply Primary Teachers required for September
Class People are currently looking for Part-Time supply teachers for daily and weekly work in a variety of primary schools across the Cirencester area.
This role is ideal foe teachers who are looking to return to the classroon, Early Career teachers who are looking to gain more experience or teachers who are looking for a more desired work/life balance.
Becoming a Supply Teachers allows a flexible working life with the opportunity to work within a range of different primary settings whilst gaining valuable teaching experience.
Class People are a team of educational specialists and former teachers who are keen to support you in all areas of teaching such as planning, assessment and application writing.
To become a member of the Class People team, you need;
- A Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of primary teaching (whether that be as university placements or former roles).
- A flexible, hard-working individual who is passionate about making a difference in children's learning.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- Right to work within the UK.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with our primary consultant, Ciara on (phone number removed) or email ciara @(url removed)