We have an exciting opportunity for an Income Team Leader! As Team Leader you would be responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the Income Management Team, ensuring the Income Team maximise Income and support the delivery of excellent services to all customers. Ensuring customers are at the heart of all services and that all staff demonstrate a commitment to the development and implementation of the Group's customer resident involvement frameworks. Benefits:
Contributory pension scheme 4% to 10% matched contributions, Death in service of 3x annual salary, 30 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays, Employee assistance programme (including 24/7 telephone advice, information portal & face to face counselling). Corporate eye care scheme providing free eye tests and free VDU glasses or contribution towards VDU glasses. Extensive annual Staff Wellbeing programme. Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave provision. Flexible annual benefits allowance of 1% of salary for dental, healthcare, shopping vouchers, technology etc). Annual flu vaccinations. Access to an extensive range of corporate discounts on shopping, travel & days out. Regular staff social events lunchtime walking club, rounders, yoga, Pilates, Summer bbq, Christmas party, festive fridays etc. Free onsite car parking. Recruitment Refer a Friend fee. Recently refurbished open plan offices with spacious kitchens, free refreshments & fruit including facilities to store and cook food with an outside patio/decked area for staff to meet and mix informally during breaks. Overview
Town & Country Housing is an award-winning provider of affordable housing. Town and Country Housing are a regional subsidiary of Peabody Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in the exciting development, which brings together two strong organisations to deliver more much-needed homes in the South East.Job DescriptionJOB TITLE:
Income Team Leader RESPONSIBLE TO:
Income Services Manager PURPOSE:
• To oversee and be accountable for the day to day operations and performance of the Income Management Team.
• To manage the income team to maximise income and support the delivery of excellent services to all customers.
• To assist the Income Services Manager to maximise income through collection of current and former tenant debt, aspiring to maintain upper quartile performance and continuous service improvement.
• To ensure that customers are at the heart of all services and that all staff demonstrate a commitment to the development and implementation of the Group's customer resident involvement frameworks. KEY ACTIVITIES:
· To directly manage a geographic patch of tenants' rent accounts, ensuring that income is maximised and that excellent customer service is provided;
· To work effectively within our agreed protocols with partner agencies to ensure effective partnership working for our staff and residents;
· To manage a team of Income Managers (currently 6 x FTEs) including day to day performance management, coaching and development, to ensure that key performance indicator targets, service and performance standards are met and maintained ;
- To ensure that customers' service needs are met through the management of an excellent customer focussed income management service that supports the successful delivery of business objectives.
- To assist in reviewing all income and financial inclusion strategies, policies and procedures and participate in the development, implementation and successful delivery of service improvement pilots and joint working initiatives;
· To act as a first point of resolution for customer complaints;
· To assist in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of performance information relating to the Income Management service;
· To be responsible for the effective management of any allocated budgets and that any potential issues are identified to the Income Services Manager and that invoices are authorised in line with Standing Orders and Financial Regulations:
· To lead the testing of new/amended ICT relating to the management and monitoring of rent accounts, providing feedback to the Income Services Manager. General:
· To adhere to the equal opportunities policy and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
· Recognise, respect and promote the different roles and diversity of the individuals within the business.
· To actively contribute towards key performance indicators and professional standards.
· Work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Law and be responsible for the integrity of personal information you process. This may include identifying anomalies in data and investigating and correcting them where appropriate. Ensure you attend training on data protection regularly.
· To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
· To take responsibility for your own development and professionalism, ensuring that you keep up to date with new developments and continuously expand and build on your knowledge.
· Attend and participate in training and other meetings and staff events as required.
· Be an effective member of your team, presenting a positive impression of your section and the business.