Strategic Account Manager (Fleet)Midlands Based£50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Our client are a national fleet management company who are seeking an experienced account manager to join their growing team. The role will cover multiple major accounts and involve complex fleets made up of a variety of HGV's and adapted vehicles.Responsibilities - Strategic Account Manager
Experience/Qualifications - Strategic Account Manager
- To be the primary contact point for customers key personnel and to strategically own the relationship between the client and the customer
- The role holder is the contract and relationship owner of the customer account including its profitability, opportunities for growth and escalations that may arise.
- Takes ownership and accepts responsibility for all aspects/requirements of the customer portfolio that they own and generally for their role.
- Attend / facilitate relevant internal / industry meetings and events and other account managers customers as required by the business.
- To assist and support the development and implementation of the Account Management team strategy, to develop customer relationships within the portfolio, with processes in place to manage each segment to the level determined as excellent customer service based on high value clients.
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned
- Manage complaints within the prescribed business SLAs to ensure compliance with the company complaint policy.
- Monitor agreed service identified in the Service Level Agreement to ensure service are accurate, targets are achievable and reporting is provided in line with contractual agreements
- Analyse, update and present Strategic Partnership Reviews/Quarterly Business Reviews in accordance with agreed schedule
- Become an expert in all the products and services we offer.
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Haddon on 01453 796617 or send a copy of your CV to Andrew.email@example.com
- GCSE / A Level grades to a minimum C / 5 score across England, Mathematics and Sciences
- Accreditation to industry certification or university level degree standard
- Communication experience to Head of Department/Functional Leader is required
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk