Paid Search Account Manager - Network Agency
London, United Kingdom
One of the world's most innovative Media Agency's is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their luxury goods team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced paid social account manager to join a growing team, devising exciting paid social advertising campaigns for world-leading luxury brands.Opportunity
- Develop paid search program strategies (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/ scheduling strategy)
- Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and forecasts
- Activate in line with strategic documentation
- Develop strong client relationships
- Campaign optimisation towards agreed revenue, traffic & ROAS KPI's.
- Ongoing campaign builds to maximise our reach and achieve complete keyword coverage
How do I apply?
- A leader with a passion for luxury
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using tools such as: SA360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Please apply to this role or contact Sophie for a confidential discussion on 07586 037860, or email email@example.com.
Key Skills: PPC, Paid Search, Performance Marketing, Performance Media, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display.
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.