Kerridge Commercial Systems is a market leader in the development and provision of trading, financial and manufacturing software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, Merchant, Retail and Manufacturing industry sectors, addressing single or multi-branch operations, as well as catering for organisations with 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouses. As Account Manager, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage several named key accounts within KCS.Main Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- It is expected that, as a minimum, you will deliver an agreed annual sales target for the named accounts
- You will be required to manage and co-ordinate all commercial aspects of the account on a daily basis, with a focus of driving sales and taking more of their IT spend
- On a monthly basis, you will report and forecast at the sales meeting and via the CRM the activity and opportunity that exists within your accounts
- You will endeavour to build relationships at all levels within your account and across any parent/sister companies
- It is expected that much of your time will be spent at your customers' premises, as well as in one of the KCS offices
- You will be in control of all contractual aspects of our relationship with the customer with the full support of the KCS business
- 100% commercial ownership of several named accounts
- This role will involve liaising internally and externally to manage specific customers and influence solutions.
- Building relationships at all levels including board, executive and C-level within the accounts
- Identification and closure of sales opportunities within this account
- Internal and external management of account to ensure maximum commercial return for KCS
- Strong commercial awareness in all areas
- Experience of working in sales within a software solution sales environment
- Excellent technical understanding from an application and technology perspective
- Demonstrate success in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Commercially aware
- Can-Do Attitude
- Ability to accomplish a task and problem solve
- A valid driving licence with suitable car for business use
- Knowledge of the K8 application (desirable)
- Appreciation for all products and services in the KCS offering (desirable)
KCS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online.
To all recruitment agencies: KCS does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to KCS employee. KCS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.