Data Protection Manager required by my Banking client in London.
This is a first line role reporting to the Information Security Manager within the Information Security team.
The successful candidate will be a data protection and data privacy leader who will ensure the bank is compliant with UK and EU data protection and privacy legislation.
They will work with the business, IT and business unit Data Protection Analysts to embed industry best practice processes and behaviours and improve the bank's data protection and privacy maturity.
This will involve developing and delivering against a strategy and roadmap to embed a consistent framework of control across all business units and will require influencing stakeholders and management.The following skills/experience is required:
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + packageLocation: London
- Knowledgeable of the relevant data protection legislation, information security standards and ICO guidance.
- Experience of delivering data protection best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Excellent knowledge of UK data protection/privacy related regulations/practices, and Information Security Standards (ISO27001/PCI-DSS.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.