We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...Job DetailsQuality and Compliance ConsultantLondon
At Kantar, our mission is to understand people to inspire growth. Our data is used by our clients to make some of their largest and most important business decisions and ensuring the quality and integrity of our products and services is at the core of what we do. We are certified to the International Standards of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO20252, comply with data protection legislation across the globe (e.g., GDPR, Schrems II, Privacy Shield) and relevant industry codes (e.g., Market Research Society/European Society for Opinion and Market Research).
We are seeking a Quality & Compliance Consultant to join our UK & Ireland compliance team within the Insights Division of Kantar. The role will help us uphold these standards and legislative requirements, having a positive impact on our quality, information security management systems, processes and overall compliance culture. The role is perfect for a positive self-starter looking to develop and progress their compliance career within an exciting global business at the forefront of the USD 75 billion global market research industry.Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the UK and Ireland Insights business to be compliant with the requirements of the following in relation to risk and compliance:
- IS0 27001/20252/9001
- Legal and regulatory compliance for Data Protection and Privacy
- Market Research Industry codes e.g. Market Research Society (MRS) and European Society for Opinion and Market Research
- Business development controls and process for new and existing clients
- Supplier onboarding process
- Contributing to the development, improvement and maintenance of Quality & Information Security Management Systems and controls processes. Ensuring that processes and procedures are appropriately published, communicated, reviewed and maintained across the business
- Supporting the wider business to develop, maintain and improve processes and procedures to meet compliance with ISO Standards for Quality, Market Research and Information Security, data protection laws and risk management/mitigation
- Promoting a culture of continual improvement for compliance and risk mitigation through implementation of business processes and procedures
- Working with the network of compliance champions across the business, ensuring they are engaged and kept up to date with relevant developments to perform their role effectively
- Designing, developing and delivering Quality and Information Security training, ensuring it is engaging, impactful and effective
- Conducting Quality and Information Security internal audits within Kantar Insights, and where relevant of Partners or Suppliers, preparing audit reports and follow up on recommendations/corrective actions to ensure appropriate solutions are devised, implemented and reviewed for effectiveness
- Assisting in the management of external audits, including liaison with the external audit body before, during and after the audit. Working with the Insights businesses to effectively address any observations and/or non-conformities identified in the external audit
- Reviewing and responding to Quality and Information Security related Client requests, including the completion of Information Security questionnaires
- Keeping up to date on developments within the company, industry regulations, legislation, ISO revisions etc.
- Carrying out any other tasks that are appropriate towards the delivery of everyday job role
- A sound understanding of Quality, Information Security and Data Protection law
- An ability to develop a detailed understanding of how ISO standards implementation and audit works with some background in quality and information security management systems
- Willingness to develop the skills and knowledge for best practice processes and procedures that meet ISO 9001, ISO 20252 and ISO 27001 requirements, data protection compliance and risk management within a commercial environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels, and influence and persuade others
- Pro-active and able to perform effectively and independently, with some project management knowledge
- Able to show discretion and recognize where business confidentiality and data protection legislation applies
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and can-do attitude
- Excellent change management skills with a flexible attitude to prioritise workload
- Ability to approach tasks with a fresh perspective and ability to work under pressure
- IT literate including MS Office suite and a good team player
LocationLondon, United KingdomKantar Rewards Statement
- An understanding of the Market Research industry and ISO 20252
- Knowledge of the requirements of managing ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and background in auditing
- Knowledge of Data Protection Laws globally including Schrems II and post Brexit implications
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.