£13.00 per hour PAYE
Hybrid working role (2 days office)
Temporary: 5 months (until end of September)
Provide proactive and flexible administrative support across Customer Operations and Digital Services, in particular the Income and Service Charge teams.
Ensure performance targets and budgets are met; invoices correctly processed, and a comprehensive service is delivered that meets the needs of internal and external customers.
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits for you
* Weekly pay
* Holiday accrual
* Auto enrolment into pension scheme
* Co-ordinate and run Account Statements for residents (annually)
* Manage and process NED and ePost cases daily
* Manage email inboxes and digital contacts daily, ensuring that they are converted to NED and/or saved to Liberty, and forwarded to the relevant officer daily
* Maintain and update Income intranet and internet sites ensuring key documents are up to date
* Manage the various formats that UCRV's are received in, providing information as required to enable claims to be put into payment
* Contribute to the business strategy as well as efficiency for the team by providing a high quality, timely and comprehensive processing function for the Income Team:
- Process invoices for payment via POPs
- Process all authorised Letter 1 (First Arrears Letter in all activity groups) and ensure that they are posted daily.
* Support the generation and publication of Performance and Compliance Reporting each week and as required.
* Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages (including Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and in-house management information systems, such as the Housing Management System and Finance System, in order to maintain and manage relevant data to a consistently high standard.
* Follow policies, procedures and systems covering all aspects of work. Raise any non-compliance or process failures with managers as set out in the Risk Management framework, encompassing Health and Safety, Data Protection and management controls or compliance
* Carry out any other ad-hoc processing or administrative duties upon reasonable request from management
Skills of Ideal Candidate:
* Takes ownership and relentlessly drives to bring value to the company and customers
* Takes personal accountability to deliver expected outputs and targets
* Explores the situation to identify new approaches, improvements and to reach the best decision
* Considers and involves others to develop positive working relationships with all stakeholders
* Expresses information clearly and simply to convey key messages and influence people
* Helps others to take action by clarifying expectations, encouraging and supporting them
* Seeks opportunities for learning and growth to be at our best and continually develop
* Has a clear purpose, a structured approach and monitors progress
* Understands the organisational context and our role in delivering value for the business and our customers
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply online today. For further details please contact Lauren Westley on (phone number removed)