Are you an experienced client/ supplier manager looking for your next role?
Working for a fantastic company based close to Stockport, we are actively looking for an experienced Account Manager with experience working with Public Sector clients. This position is a great opportunity for someone to work as part of an exciting new supply chain process within a large well established business. Working closely with existing clients to maximise their potential proactively. A mixture of client services experience and supplier management would be ideal for this role.
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
· Managing a high workload including but not limited to: Quotations, Support Enquiries & Expediting through the supply chain process
· Following end to end processes and follow up actions to work to customer satisfaction levels
· Managing and delivering on variety of projects from a high volume of customers
· Drive saving and improvement initiatives
· Be commercially aware working with costings and budgets for clients, ensuring that invoices are prepared and sent out in line with policies and procedures
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Experience working in account management or supplier management or clients services is essential
· Proactive approach to work, continuing to develop opportunities for clients
· Able to multitask and remain clam under pressure
· Positive and passionate approach to work
· Experience using IT products including MIS systems & Work-flow systems
· Experience within Print production and Artwork would be beneficial
What will you get in return for your work as an Account Manager?
· Monday to Friday 8.30AM - 5.00PM (Hybrid options available)
· Free Parking onsite
· 25 days leave plus bank holidays
· Life Insurance
· Retail reward scheme
· Full Training and induction period
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. This material is available in alternative formats upon request. Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format. If you have any questions on the role or need further information please contact a member of the team on (phone number removed).
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.