Robert Walters are exclusively representing a high growth Manchester based business as they look to appoint a dynamic Finance Business Partner to work closely with both the Head of Finance and Managing Director to help facilitate international growth.
This role will see you seeking opportunities and risks around new acquisitions and markets along with integrating new businesses into to the group.
- Assist the Finance and Executive leadership teams in driving financial performance, operations and reporting.
- Increasing financial awareness to the senior leadership team and non-financial managers.
- Support the integration of new acquisitions into the group.
- Working with the senior leadership and financial reporting team to develop appropriate analysis and understanding of commercial performance and cost drivers against KPI's.
- Build forecasts which ensure operational buy-in and allow performance management with relevant KPIs.
- Develop the financial reporting requirements of new acquisitions.
- To work closely with operational teams and assist with queries.
- Support in systems and process development.
- Become key liaison between finance and wider business.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and improvements.
- Maximise personal skills, knowledge and experience to positively impact on performance.
- Adhere to the organisation's policy and procedures on information security and take whatever actions are required to safeguard data and assets.
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Previous business partnering experience, ideally in a fast-paced, multidivisional, operational environment.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and able to build strong relationships with non-finance.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of back office systems.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives.
- Ability to think logically, consider all relevant aspects and carry out complex analysis on information.
For further details please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters directly.