SENIOR ANALYST£450-£500 PER DAY (OUTSIDE IR35)6 MONTH CONTRACTCONSULTANCYREMOTE/LONDON
Harnham has partnered with a leading consultancy that specialises in advertising ROI for clients across Retail, Tech, Telco, Travel and more. As a Senior Analyst, you will play a key role in delivering insight into the effectiveness of various online and offline campaigns.THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Analyst, you will be tasked with delivering insights on the effectiveness of various online and offline client campaigns, you will be looking at which are successful and more importantly, why they're successful.
Day-to-day this may involve:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Using SQL and Python analyse the success of historic campaigns and predict the success of future campaigns
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements
- Deliver insights to technical and non-technical audiences using Tableau, PowerBi or Looker for digestible reporting
- Delivering recommendations to improve advertising ROI
- Understand audience behaviour and its relations to advertising success
A successful Senior Analyst will have the following:
- Strong experience working in SQL within a highly commercial business context such as retail, agency, telco, travel, etc
- Skilled in Python or R with a background building models for predictive analytics
- Exposure to Tableau, PowerBi, Looker or other data visualisation tool highly beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly commercial astute with awareness of Media
Once placed, a Senior Analyst can expect to receive between £450 and £500 per day (Outside) in a fully remote, 6 month contract.
The company does have offices in central London if you prefer to work in an office.HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest please send your CV to Luke via the apply link on this page.
Keywords: SQL, Python, R, Media, Attribution, Advertising, Model, Modelling, Analytics, Analysis, Analyst, Data, Data Science, Data Scientist, Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Qlik