Assistant Web Editor
Assistant Web Editor wanted for charitable organisation to assist digital management in ensuring online output is clear, accurate and effective for users. To support in the copy-writing and promotion of content for website and app, on social and via email. The focus of this role is on engagement and communications with the important readers and clientele
Key Accountabilities of the Assistant Web Editor:
- Working alongside the Web Editor, editing, writing and publishing content to the company app and website.
- Checking and proof-reading all written content is accurate, legally sound, poetically put together, and in the appropriate sense.
- To work with the digital team in assisting on copy.
- Using Google Analytics to evaluate content and share results with internal stakeholders.
- Developing ways to make better digital editorial content, using analytics and best practice to inform decisions.
- Coming up with unique and original ideas on how to promote the businesses content in other channels, such as social and email.
Key working relationships for the Assistant Web Editor:
- You must be able to work hand-in-hand with the Digital Communications Manager and the Editor of the online and app publications, who will oversee the strategic direction of the overall digital output.
- You must be able to work with Web Editor on a day-to-day basis, supporting their work and showing the flexibility dependent on task or what is needed of you.
- You must be able to work with the Social Media and Online Communities Manager so as to be able to suggest ideas and opportunities for promotion of the channels but also from a performance marketing stand point.
- You must be able to work with all other internal stakeholders and external when necessary or when seen duly fitting.