Even during these unprecedented times, my client, a global leading financial services organisation is still very much "business as usual". Even due these recent times, they have evolved and developed within the global market place
With the option to work from home with minimal travel to the office, they are now seeking a Senior Risk Manager within their First Line Risk division. This area is the business arm of their three lines of defence in the businesses supporting and advising in achieving risk and regulatory objectives.
This Senior Management role will see you providing risk management leadership and support to the Personal Investing and Platforms business and its leadership based predominately in the UK, ensuring effective risk management across all business functions globally in accordance with their risk management framework and within Group Risk Appetite.
You will play and an integral part of the delivery of Risk's value proposition and will seek to embed an exceptional risk management culture within the business. This will be achieved through;
- Pro-active, insightful and robust risk identification, review and challenge based on internal and external insight;
- Meaningful key stakeholder engagement across the business, including Group Risk, Group Compliance and Audit;
- A thoughtful, solutions-based and coordinated approach to challenges that are presented;
- Striving for continuous improvement and standardisation, becoming an advocate for the adoption of risk management best practice;
- Taking the lead from a risk management perspective in a change environment supporting the reduction in the risk profile of the firm
Possessing advanced Risk Management experience (any relevant risk qualifications and relevant business experience would be desirable), your knowledge will encompass a wide range of business areas, coupled with an understanding of the end to end customer journey
With strong detail focus, analytical and problem-solving skills, the client is seeking someone with the ability to lead, inspire and energise the broader team operating within global connectivity and reporting lines
Further information is available on application together with details of the remuneration package that includes a highly attractive base salary, bonus potential, a market leading non-contributory pension and the option to work from home with minimal travel to the office.