Global Organisation require an experienced Financial Sales Controller
to join the business on a 6 month plus temporary assignment. The Financial Sales Controller
will be responsible for financial strategic and operational business decisions for Sales. You will be responsible for the business control of the channel and product P&L for sales.Duties of the Financial Sales Controller include:
Requirements for the Financial Sales Controller include:
- Business Control of projects for Workspace Sales (incl M&A).
- Controlling responsibility for Workspace Sales, Overall, by Product, by Channels.
- Controlling responsibility for Financial KPIs Workspace Sales.
- Financial review of business decisions, both strategic and operational for Workspace Sales.
- Provide complete financial information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Interaction with and financial guidance to all Sales Offices and other entities on Workspace
- Oversee planning & Control cycle including MTP, Budgets, Forecasts and Actuals for Workspace
- Projects Workspace Sales: ensure controlling deliverables are realised.
- Proven Finance and Controlling experience
- Finance education either Bachelor + Finance Qualification (e.g., CIMA) or Masters Works on own initiative but is collaborative
- Experience in multicultural and multinational environment at EMEA level
- Strong business partnering skills