Junior Accountant Job Vacancy
This accountancy firm is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Junior Accountant to join their team near London and benefit from a comprehensive programme of study support and the chance to start a successful career. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to develop within an accountancy practice and to learn from an experienced team.
What are we looking for? You will be AAT qualified, studying towards your AAT qualification or ready to start studying and you will be excited to start your career in accountancy and benefit from on-the-job training and study support from a thriving firm.
Excellent communication skills will be essential, as well as a willingness to work hard and learn from and support your peers.
This role will be tax focused, so you'll have an exciting opportunity to develop specialist skills right at the start of your career as an accountant. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity that we would encourage candidates to apply for without delay.Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Assisting with the preparation of tax computations.
- Supporting the senior team with all aspects of client onboarding, relationship management and administration.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Learning the ins and outs of practice and developing skills as a talented accountant.
This national accounting firm is proud to offer a unique approach to providing modern business services to their portfolio of clients. Working to support differing structures in differing sectors they ensure their clients are given a bespoke level of service that adds real value to their accounting offering.
And to ensure that their workforce is up to the task of meeting the needs of such a wide range of clients this firm invests in the whole person as a valued member of their team. A role with this firm will offer talented candidates a very bright future indeed.What's On Offer
The Successful Applicant
- £18,000 to £24,000 per annum
- Company pension
- Full time, permanent role
- Employee assistance programme and commitment to staff wellbeing
- Relaxed dress code
- A supportive working environment
- Flexible working
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- 3 A-levels or equivalent, 2 of which must be grades A-C.
- 5 GCSEs (to include Maths and English).
- AAT qualified, training towards it or ready to start.
- Good, numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Good time management and self-motivated.
- Detail focused and punctual.
- Ability to work within a team, providing support and advice.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.