My client is a leading insurer and they are looking to bring in a Compliance Manager to lead their Compliance function.Key Responsibilities:
- Leading the development and delivery of the compliance plan.
- Keep abreast of regulatory and legislative changes, and develop and operationally implement any new procedures, systems and controls.
- Attend committee meetings, to represent Compliance and to provide regulatory expertise.
- Contribute and provide regulatory support in strategic or operational projects.
- Management of the compliance function.
- Significant previous experience in a compliance role in the London Insurance Market.
- You will be solution focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic. A team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, package and great work life balance.Please apply for further information and an informal discussion.