*BANK - Physiotherapist*
We are currently expanding our Bank team at Oaks and have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Physiotherapist.
Oaks Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Oaks Hospital is a 58-bed facility including 18 ambulatory bays, 4 laminar flow Theatres and an Endoscopy Theatre.
In this role, you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical care in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills.
*What you will bring with you*
• Current HCPC registration
• Knowledge of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Free parking and uniform
• Subsidised staff restaurant
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
"The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our 'Speak Up for Safety' programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more 'Time to Care'.
*Please contact Danielle on or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat. *
*Alternatively Apply by clicking the 'apply' button below. *
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.