We are looking for excellent communicators and relationship builders to join our Delivery & Account Management Team in the West Midlands and North of England.
S12 Solutions is a specialist healthtech company based in Bath. Our product is an app and website (platform), developed by a mental health professional, which makes Mental Health Act assessment processes quicker, simpler, and more secure, improving timely access to assessment for patients and generating efficiencies in this part of the crisis care pathway.
We support nearly 7,000 users and work with approximately 75-80% of mental health trusts. We are one of only two healthtech companies ever selected for NHS England's Innovation and Technology Payment Evidence Generation Fund, and we are NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) and DigitalHealth.London Accelerator alumni. We are also part of G Cloud 12 and are Gold Standards Investors in People. In 2021, S12 Solutions became part of software company VitalHub.We are looking for people to join our team as Delivery & Account Managers (DAM) in the West Midlands and North of England.
- Permanent, full time
- Mix of home and office based working, with regular trips to visit your Sites
- Competitive salary
With live areas (Sites) looking to optimise our product, and other new areas due to implement S12 Solutions in 2022, our DAMs will ensure that implementation and ongoing account management run smoothly, and that a positive, productive relationship is maintained with our Sites.DAM core responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with Sites
- Acting as a 'product expert', to ensure that both Site and internal queries can be answered accurately
- Working with each Site to tailor the implementation framework to their needs and then leading the implementation process
- Leading system configuration by collating the appropriate information from a Site and working closely with the product team to action account and user set up
- Run user training sessions during Site implementation and on an ad-hoc basis for live Sites; there will be a combination of face to face and remote sessions, depending on Site requirements
- Acting as your Sites' single point of contact, liaising with the relevant people internally to find answers to client queries
- Proactively identifying any issues and leveraging internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely resolution
- Monitoring and then discussing Site performance and strategies for improvement
- Identifying potential new services, and working with your colleagues to develop ideas, provide quotations and develop plans to implement changes
- Other ad-hoc tasks as the business requires, such as attending exhibitions and meetings
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- A concise communicator, comfortable with conveying information/leading conversations with a diverse audience, through a variety of means eg email, MS Teams, phone call, face to face
- Experience of leading projects from initiation to completion across multiple areas simultaneously
- A flexible, can-do approach
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Interested in and familiar with digital technology
- Cultural sensitivity and change management knowledge
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Completer-finisher approach
- Happy to travel around the country and stay away from home as required by the business
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience within a public sector environment, engaging with stakeholders at ICS/CCG/mental health trust/local authority organisations
- A project management qualification
- SaaS experience
- Account management and/or training experience with a software or mental health product
- Previous work experience or an interest in mental health and/or the NHS/local authorities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2022.
As an equal opportunities employer, S12 Solutions is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join S12 Solutions.