Our client is a large and successful financial services firm that are hiring a Risk Manager to specialise within Information Security and Operational Resilience. This role involves undertaking themed reviews and providing MI and reports to stakeholders.
- Carry out risk based reviews to identify and assess IS and BCP key risk and evaluate control performance.
- Oversee the delivery of the Operational Resilience framework to define, implement and embed the operational resilience framework. Identify important business processes, propose impact tolerances and associated scenario testing plans.
- Oversee the delivery of the Information Security framework to define, implement and embed the framework across the Group.
- Co-ordinate the completion of Business Continuity activities - Provide support when a disruption occurs and conduct after action reviews.
- Undertake risk assessments for high risk third parties considering IS & Resilience frameworks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of Business Continuity / Resilience operational practices and processes in an operational environment.
- Previous Risk Management experience within financial services.
Able to assesses risk that may arise as well as identify the adequacy of the controls framework and make recommendations.