Job title: Commissioning Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £52hr
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Hours of work: 44 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Ensure effective management of a team to ensure timely & efficient delivery of engineering work to meet customer agreed scope
- Ensure effective management of the customer, including liaison and relationship development with existing and new customers, to aid the development of business
- Ensure the safe testing and commissioning of plant, equipment and installations to verify performance in accordance with project & programme requirements
- Nuclear or other highly regulated industries
- Field EC&I commissioning Experience
- HNC/HND qualified in relevant engineering discipline
Role information: The Commissioning Manager leads a commissioning team in the testing and commissioning of facilities, equipment & plant. The team works to bring the product or system to a point where it functions correctly, produces expected results (for quality, safety, specification and performance), can be used effectively and is approved for 'hand over' or return to production or operations for ongoing effective use as designed and specified.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to be based in Somerset on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants