Assistant Accountant role - Salary band up to £22k-£25k DOE. Please note this role can interview wc 13th June so do not delay in applying for this role.
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading supplier of construction equipment. Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team at one of their offices near to Belph.
Typical Duties of the Assistant Accountant:
- Management of profit and loss for the logistics department including weekly / monthly
- Reconciliation of various high spending accounts
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts for business
- Preparation of Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Statutory Returns
- Credit control - involvement in collection of cash owed.
- Cashflow management and control of budgets and forecasts.
To be successful in this role of Assistant Accountant, you will have previously worked in positions such as an Financial Controller, Accounting Clerk, Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant or similar. You may have experience working with Sage / ADP or Syrinx. Experience within construction or rental would be advantageous as would qualifications in AAT, ACCA or CIMA or be working towards.
Benefits for the Assistant Accountant:
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive salary
To contact our consultant you can apply via (phone number removed) or