Founded over 35 years ago The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry is now globally renowned for providing high quality and long lasting cosmetic dental treatments.
We were founded to service the need for innovative cosmetic dental solutions, whilst putting patient care at the heart of what we do. Dr Mervyn Druian, one of the founding dentists, introduced the practice of porcelain veneers to the UK over 35 years ago. Throughout the years Dr Druian and the team continue to use innovative dental treatments and techniques to provide the highest level of care to our patients.
We are proud to be rated a five star business on Google, and that our patients often describe their visit to the practice as 'like seeing family', to know you value those times as much as we do is the reason we love what we do.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody who enjoys a variety of work and has experience already as a dental nurse.
Please apply now!
What the role involves
* Opportunity to work full time Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30
* Fixed Term Contract starting 8th August 2022
* Essential GDC registered
* Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
* Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
* Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
* Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
* Provide outstanding customer service at all times
* Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
* Auto enrol pension scheme
* 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
* 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Eye care vouchers for VDU users
* Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
* Online CPD funded
* Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
* Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
* Comply with the 'Code of Ethics' of the British Association of Dental Nurses
* Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
* Knowledge of CQC and compliance
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
* Friendly and welcoming manner
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
* Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19