NWJ1216 | Operations Manager - Manchester & Surrounding Area - Nurse Qualified
£65,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Days
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Nurse to work as Operations Manager and lead and develop their nursing homes in the North West.
Details of this Nurse Operations Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days
• A great annual salary of £65,000
• Annual performance related pay
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
• Generous holiday allowance
• Private medical cover
• Generous pension contribution
As Operations Manager you will oversee care homes in the North West, driving forward improvements and working to maintain full CQC compliance in all services.
You will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the services within your remit, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standards and quality. You will support, supervise and appraise Home Management teams, ensuring any training and development needs are acted upon.
Candidates for this Operations Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN
• Dementia experience is essential for this post
• Demonstrate at proven experience working as a senior manager within the UK care home sector with a proven track record of success
• Motivated, committed and passionate about high quality care, demonstrating excellent working knowledge of CQC regulations, their implementation and quality monitoring
• You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating a positive and proactive leadership style and experienced in supporting Care Home Managers
• Due to the nature of the role, a driving licence is essential, and you must have access to own vehicle
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation