Are you an Early Careers Teacher looking for experience in teaching? Would you like support in finding your ideal first teaching role?
Class People are looking for early career teachers to work within a range of different primary schools around Cheltenham.
We work very closely with a range of different settings within Cheltenham and Tewkesbury area who are looking for teachers to cover all sorts of lessons either on a day to day, short or long term basis.
Working as a supply teacher will allow you the flexibility to work as and when you like and the opportunity to work in a number of different settings to find the perfect school for you.
If you are looking to gain more experience in teaching and find your dream school then this is the role for you.
Class People are made up of a team of former education specialists and have a teacher mentoring programme which is aimed at supporting you through your time with us and with looking for your first permanent job.
We are looking for:
- ECTs who are looking for their first teaching role
- Teachers who are looking for an increased work/life balance
- A committed, hard-working individual who is prepared to go the extra mile
- Ability to cover and teach all year groups and adapt to different settings
What Class People can offer you:
-The opportunity to work with an award-winning team of educational specialists and former teachers.
- Great referral scheme.
- Support in application writing, interview prep and lesson planning through our Teacher Mentoring scheme.
- Flexible working hours- you choose as and when you work.
To join Class People you will need:
- To hold a QTS
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- You must have right to work within the UK.
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact with Ciara Smith on (phone number removed) or ciara @(url removed)