Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for several Tutors in your local area to help disadvantaged pupils.
This is part of the National Tutoring Programme created by the government. The Tuition Managers at Teaching Personnel will communicate with schools to assess and understand the needs of specific pupils and groups and match the tutors accordingly. If you have a background in education or are a newly qualified teacher, you could be providing valuable tutoring to disadvantaged pupils in your area, whilst being offered flexible hours and competitive rates of pay between £25 - £50 an hour.
I am looking to recruit tutors in specifc areas as Schools have begun registering thier interest.
WHAT THE JOB OFFERS
• The option to work remotely or face to face
• The flexibility to work to your own timetable
• The option to work as many or as little hours as you can per week
• Access a bespoke online tutoring platform
• Access to free training programmes, such as safeguarding and module training
• The opportunity to change a child's life
WHAT WE NEED
• Exceptional tutors with a competent use of IT
• Access to, and familiarity with, a laptop with working microphone and camera
• Access to a stable broadband internet connection
• A quiet, safe environment for remote tutoring WHAT IS ESSENTIAL
• Degree level qualification or 6 months minimum experience in a school setting
• Have a DBS already on the Update Service or be willing to complete a new application
• The right to work in the UK
• The ability to plan, produce and teach using own learning resources
Please forward your CV through to this job advert if you have the relevant experience/qualifications.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.