Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Accommodation Project Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with previous knowledge of Accommodation, Homelessness Services or Social/Supported Living.
* Establishing themselves quickly and credibly with team members and senior stakeholders
* Understanding the service's priorities and the context that is driving these.
* Gaining an understanding of the current project management best practise, standards, processes and tools so that they can quickly begin to apply these effectively in their work
* Identifying and securing commitments from supporting teams such as HR and Finance
* Production of an outline business case to gain approval and establish funding for the full range of planned activity
* Setting up appropriate governance to monitor progress and facilitate decision-making
* Establishing a proportionate, effective means of providing a view of progress against plan at an individual initiative level and a combined, overall view using the current project reporting process
Skills & Experience:
* Working within a political context
* Stakeholder management
* Tracking progress across a wide range of initiatives
* Working with sensitive information and situations
This role is due to start ASAP on an initial 8 month contract and will involve hybrid/remote working.
Day rate £495 per day Umbrella INSIDE IR35.
If this role is of interest please apply today immediately