Senior Account ManagerDepartment:
BournemouthWelcome to Quantum
We're an independent brand experience agency creating BIG ideas that work in MANY places.
We create campaigns that change customer behaviour by turning great STRATEGY into tangible ACTION.Who are we?
We are a team of thinkers and doers. People that understand people.
A challenger brand, working with challenger brands.
We practice what we preach. Creativity. Agility. Impact.
We do what it takes to change behaviour.
To make the complex, simple - the theory, tangible - the intimidating, inspiring for consumers, shoppers, and stakeholders.
We turn strategy into action, and action is needed everywhere.
Big ideas. Many places. Who we're looking for
We need a fantastic client service professional at the top of their game and looking for their next challenge, to join our growing team. You'll be awesome at managing accounts, building relationships, and have a solid strategic mind combined with the ability to think creatively and inspire the team around you.
Ideally, you'll be a senior account manager with some heavyweight FMCG experience and plenty of time working in an agency environment. Whilst that's expected, for us, culture is paramount, so it's your attitude, passion and commitment that will make sure you fit in at Quantum.
The work is varied and covers an array of sectors and channels. You'll be part of an exceptional client services team, operating at the highest level and working with some of the most well-known brands in the world. You'll have a team of account managers to lead and manage, as well as a brilliant creative team to inspire. What you need to know Core objective
· To inspire your clients, colleagues and your wider team. In fact, anyone you come into contact with on a daily basis.
· You'll have a leaders mindset with a genuine passion for pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo to achieve exceptional results.
· You'll have a relentless, can-do attitude and a drive to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in, continually learn, and grow.
· You will be able to hold your own at the highest-level client meetings and provide strategic advice where and when your clients and teams need it. Specific Account Responsibilities
Essential skills:Account Management:
- Exceptional client management is key to our growth and success. You'll have an unflappable approach to exceptional delivery and have proven relationship building skills.
- You will be maniacal about helping your clients and getting to know their challenges needs and how you can look after them and your team.
- You will be obsessively organised, able to manage your time along with the time of those around you, and have bags of enthusiasm.
- We don't ever see anyone as the finished article, so you will be expected to continue to grow, learn and develop, honing your skills.
· At your core, you will be an exceptional account manager, so general client services and account management skills are essential to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects. Attributes like attention to detail, problem-solving, lateral thinking, budget and time management, planning and reporting are your undisputed bedrock.Strategic thinking:
· You'll hopefully already know that our clients are among the world's best, and we are super proud of that, but they expect the highest levels of service and advice. The fundamentals of your role will be to become an essential partner that can be relied upon to support care for and help your clients in turn ensuring that Quantum is an irreplicable part of their team. Integrated experience:
· As a brand experience agency, everyone on the team can create, develop and deliver exceptional brand experiences across a wide range of touchpoints. You'll have a knowledge of all the key channels on both on and off-trade and have an insatiable desire to find new and exciting ways to deliver experiences to our audiences.Relationships & business development
· Whilst we have a team devoted to new business, as an account manager, you'll play a vital role in the growth of existing and new clients. We expect you to be happy to build new relationships wherever and whenever you can and use any opportunity to further the development of the business. Put simply, you're being hired for what you know, who you know, and what you can do. What we can offer you
· A salary of £32-38k depending on experience
· 27 or 30 days holiday per year + 8 Bank Holidays
· Enhanced Maternity and paternity benefit
· Enhanced Sick Pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· Medical Cash plan
· Access to face-to-face counselling sessions
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Access to multiple perks and discounts
· Wellbeing package
· Access to training & development
· Flexible start and finish times
· Lots of Little extras Essential Traits:Your Attributes
· Polished, professional demeanour, projecting confidence and enthusiasm for the business
· A belief that anything is possible
· A willingness to pitch in and help to get the job done
· Un flappable ability to stay on top of a range of projects and tasks and consistently deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
· Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
· Strong organisation and time management skills
· Strong IT skills, including all the major office products
· An excellent creative eye and attention to detail Being part of the family
· You'll need to develop relationships with colleagues to ensure the efficient delivery of projects.
· Work closely with the broader team to ensure the transference of skills and best practice.
· Look for ways to support and inspire your colleagues - being part of a team means looking out for your teammates, pitching in, and taking responsibility.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.