£19.00 - £19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £44.6k | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 'Good' CQC Rating
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home on the outskirts of Birkenhead.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts
• A great hourly salary of £19.00 - £19.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £44,600
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
• Refer a Friend scheme
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting is preferred
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation