Location: Bridlington Contracted Hours Available: 24 Hours Main Responsibilities
We are passionate about celebrating our customers' life moments and are now looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will assist the Store Manager with managing the store on a daily basis, coaching and developing the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained, ensuring that excellent store standards are kept whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
The Ideal CandidateAre we right for you?
- Directly support Management in achieving budget target sales, ensuring excellent customer service is provided by all staff members
- Actively support, develop and train the team of colleagues to feel 'our values' to ensure we are helping each customer celebrate their life moments to the highest standard
- Have the ability to step up into the Store Manager role should the need arise
- Continually improve store standards by ensuring the store is merchandised to Company guidelines and stock management is maintained
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we're proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We understand work - life balance and can offer flexible arrangements to suit both you and the business in certain areas.Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. Above all, you'll be a talented Assistant Store Manager or have strong supervisory experience who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service. About The Company
Card Factory is the UK's leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland.? In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer.? This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.?
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.Benefits
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100's of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme - access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.