L3 Voice Operations engineer - London - Contract The Client:
Global financial services firm within the investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management sector.
We offer opportunities of progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our talented team.Key Responsibilities:
- Operations engineer will be responsible for supporting global voice infrastructure, including incident/problem/change management and project leadership.
- Support responsibilities will include level 3 troubleshooting, analysis, and remediation, support of L1 and L2 teams for incident escalations, communication with business units during projects and
- incidents, participation in operational acceptance of new deployments, and creation of technical documentation for new and as-built environments.
- Project responsibilities include operational lifecycle management of both short and long term delivery.
- Support of IPC Unigy Trading systems and private wire infrastructure
- Networks and integration with dial tone and voice recordingTechnology related to and integrations between trading systems and CUCM, SBCs, NICE.Transport technologies such as IPC Connexus and SIP connectivity and troubleshooting.i